After graduating from ENSIMAG (École Nationale Supérieure d’Informatique et de Mathématiques Appliquées, a computer science and applied mathematics school of engineer) in 2015, I obtained a master’s degree in NLP at Université Paris-Sorbonne. In 2020, I have defended my PhD in Université Paris-Sorbonne, STIH team, under the supervision of Karën Fort and Claude Montacié.
I have developed a platform to enable collaborative part-of-speech annotation of an Alsatian (French regional language) corpus: BISAME, and a platform to collect recipes, dialectal and spelling variants and POS tags for the Alsatian language Recettes de Grammaire (gsw) and the Guadeloupean Creole Recettes de Grammaire (gcf). Feel free to share theses links, create an account and contact me if you need further information!
- Subreviewer for AACL-IJCNLP 2020
- Reviewer for EMNLP 2020
- Reviewer for LREC 2020 (canceled)
- I have been invited to present my work during LIG and LIDILEM joint PhD Students workshop on May 6th, 2019 (postponed to May 2020)
- Co-organizer with Mathieu Avanzi and André Thibault of the first edition of the international conference New Ways of Analyzing Dialectal Variation (NWADV_2019) , November 21-23, Paris, France
- Co-organizer with Karën Fort of the first meeting of the Working Group on Variations of GDR Lift
- Subreviewer for ACL 2019
- Reviewer for the 6th Biennial Worshop on Less-Ressourced Languages, co-located with LTC 2019
- Reviewer for RECITAL 2019
- Invited seminar “Cognition & Langage”, at IDMC (Institut des Sciences du Digital - Management & Cognition, Nancy), the 6th of January 2019, organized by Maxime Amblard and Manuel Rebuschi
- Member of Task 1 (Quest game) during the Crowdfest organized by enetCollect in Brussels (22nd to 25th of January 2019). We developed the prototype of a game fostering transgenerational language transmission while enabling linguistic resources collection. Final presentation: → , Poster: →
- Subreviewer for NAACL 2019
- Subreviewer for the Web Conference 2019
- Subreviewer for Information Processing and Management 2019
- Subreviewer for TALN 2017
- Student volunteer at TALN 2016.